All-round qualifications for engineering professions
On this trainee program you learn about all the varied tasks conducted by engineers at LANXESS. The operative tasks in our German and international manufacturing plants range from maintenance, process management, production planning to quality management. Our trainees are also entrusted with their own strategic projects.
How can complex problems in the field of specialty chemicals and production technology be optimally mastered? What are the particular challenges for our company's growth strategy from a technical viewpoint?
Questions like these are answered in training units both on and off the job. Following successful completion of the program, we do all we can to integrate you smoothly into the company – for example, in one of our production facilities.
Which qualifications do you need?
- A very good degree in engineering sciences, preferably with a focus on chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Initial practical experience gained in a relevant vocational training, internships or up to one year's work experience subsequent to your degree studies.
- Initial international experience from longer periods spent abroad.
- The ability to think strategically, enthusiasm and interest for complex projects as well as very good team and communication skills.
- The ability to work without guidance and a high sense of responsibility.
- Confident written and verbal skills and use of German and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.