As a trainee in the Human Resources Group Function you support LANXESS in all issues concerning personnel management. During the program our trainees receive extensive and comprehensive practical training as competent contacts for both employees and management. Your tasks will range from the traditional personnel support up to active involvement in strategic projects such as personnel marketing.
A further focal point of the training is working with our global HR Business Partner Teams both in day-to-day business as well as part of our international projects. You will experience the company's international diversity live on site: A fixed element of the trainee program is at least one foreign assignment lasting several months in one of our group companies worldwide.
Which qualifications do you need?
- A very good degree in economics or psychology with a focus on human resource management.
- Initial practical experience gained in a relevant vocational training, internships or up to one year's work experience subsequent to your degree studies.
- Initial international experience from longer periods spent abroad.
- The ability to think strategically, enthusiasm and interest for complex projects as well as very good team and communication skills.
- The ability to work without guidance and a high sense of responsibility.
- Confident written and verbal skills and use of German and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.